NIOS DELED 2nd Examination Fee Submit Online , DELED 2nd year Exam fee submit, DELED 2nd semester exam fee submit online, DELED 2nd Year Exam Form fill up 2018 – NIOS Officially has publish deled 2nd examination fee submission notice. All teachers have to submit 2nd year examination fees online at Dled.nios.ac.in. The Examination fee for the Course 504 & 505 is accepted till 30.7.2018 and for the course 501 to 505 for those who have not submitted during first exam. The exam is Rs. 250/- for each course. In this article we will talk about NIOS DELED 2nd Exam Fee submission process.
NIOS DELED 2nd Examination Fees Submission Online
NIOS DELED 2nd year exam form fill up starting from 1st July 2018 and valid till 31st July 2018. All teachers have to pay the exam fee through online system at Dled.nios.ac.in. If you have not registered for NIOS DELED 2nd year admission then register for it before 7th July, 2018. The 2nd Year Admission Fee is submitted online From 07-Jun-2018 to 07-July-2018. The 2nd Year admission will not open again after the last date 7th July, 2018. DELED 2nd Year Exam Form fill up 2018 , Online submit nios deled 2nd exam fee
DELED 2nd Year Exam Form Fill Up 2018
All teachers who have appeared deled 1st semester exam 2018 they have to register for deled 2nd year exam . 2nd year admission and Exam form fill up process is going on through online @ dled.nios.ac.in. The exam is Rs. 250/- for each course, Total amount have to pay Rs 500 for 504 & 505. We have added step by step process for deled 2nd year fill up 2018.
1. At first you need to visit Dled.nios.ac.in or visit direct link
2. Now enter Enrollment No and click on the submit Button to move further
3. After that if your percentage in Class XII (For General category teacher) is less than 50 and for other category is less than 45 percent then if you have taken Admission in NIOS select Yes else No
4. If you have taken Admission in NIOS in Class XII then provide the Reference no or Enrollment no (if you have got the same)of Class XII Admission, Do not mention the Reference no of the D.El.Ed Admission
5. After that Click on Submit button, you will be redirected to make the online payment
6. If Payment is successful then you will get the message, payment is successful, if you want you can take the print out of the same
7. At any time if you want to see the status whether the payment is made or not then just provide the Enrollment no and the Status of the Application will be visible on the Screen
Important Note – If the Payment is debited from the account and Status has not changed from Payment Not Made to Payment Completed,Kindly do not make another payment but just wait for 48 Hours, the payment will be updated and you can check the status by providing the Enrolmentno ( Official source – Dled.nios.ac.in)