Online Submit DELED Examination Fees , How to submit DELED Exam Fees course 501 502 and 503 – The first NIOS public examination for DELED – Diploma in Elementary Education in three (3) modules that is 501, 502 and 503 will be conducted during April to May 2018. In this article we will share how to submit online examination fees for deled exam course 501 502 503 . We will give you full information about Online submission of D.El.Ed. Examination Fees for Course 501,502 and 503.
Online Submit DELED Examination Fees
The schedule for online registration and payment of online examination fee for D.EL.Ed examination is as under – Name of the subject and subject code, Examination fees , Schedule of registration.
How To Submit DELED Examination Fees Online at dled.nios.ac.in
D.EL.Ed candidates need to visit the official website of nios DELED Attendance Login page – dled.nioc.ac.in . Follow the below mention steps and make payment of examination fees of NIOS DELED for 1st semester course 501 502 503.
1. First of all Visit Online submission of D.El.Ed. Examination Fees
2. Enter your Enrolment number and then click submit
3. On the second page page your details appear on screen
4. Now select options No – If you are preparing improvement for 12th then select Yes
5. Now you can see the payment options – You can make payment using your debit card , Credit card , ATM
6. Select Course and select payment option and click on next
7. Now enter your ATM card details for make payment – like ATM card 16 digit number , Expiry date , and 3 digit CVV number
8. Click on submit , You will receive OTP – One Time Password on your registered mobile number from your bank , Enter the OTP and confirm your payment .
Note : The Examination form for the Course 501,502 and 503 is accepted till 6.3.2018 without Late Fee i.e Rs. 250/- for each course
DELED Examination 2018 offline Apply form Download
If you are facing problem to submit online examination fees then you don’t need to worry about it , DELED examination 2018 offline apply form is also available , Download the Offline apply form from here , fill up the form and submit the form to your Deled Study Centre .
Click Here to Download DELED examination 2018 offline Apply form
Examination Fees and last date to submit – NIOS DELED
As we mention above , deled candidates have to pay Rs 250 per subject for the course 501 and 502 between 15th Feb to 6th March 2018 without let fees and Rs 350 per subject for the course 503 with let fee of Rs 100. Candidates can apply the examination fess through online by visit nios.ac.in or dled.nioc.ac.in . If you have ay problem to submit online examination fees the go through offline mode , Fill the form and submit to your nearest deled study centre .
If you have any query or any doubt then feel free to comment below . Share this article with your DELED teachers and help them to apply online submission of examination fees NIOS DELED 2018. Submit DELED Examination Fees