NRC Family Tree Verification Process – know How to fill up the Manual Family Tree Form English , Assamese , Bengoli & Bodo form – NRC Family tree verification process started from 15 February 2018 at NRC Seva Kendra (NSKs) . Submit your family tree details with the verification officials to prevent misuse of your family legacy by any unscrupulous element. In this article we will share How to fill up the Manual Family Tree Form in English, Assamese, Bengali, Bodo. Family Tree Verification
- 1 NRC Family Tree Verification
- 1.1 Download NRC Family Tree Verification Form
- 1.2 Why should an applicant submit Family Tree details?
- 1.3 How to provide Family Tree details?
- 1.4 Is it mandatory to fill up the Manual Family Tree Form?
- 1.5 Points to be noted while filling up Manual Family Tree Form:
NRC Family Tree Verification
Family tree is the detail of different generations of your family comprising the names of the legacy persons and children and grandchildren of legacy person. NRC Family Verification process is started from 15th Feb 2018. If you are searching for how to fill up the Manual Family Tree Form in English, Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, then you are right place . Family Tree Verification
Download NRC Family Tree Verification Form
Download NRC Family Tree verification form in Assamese , English , Bodo and Bengoli Language and submit Tree Family verification of NRC.
Why should an applicant submit Family Tree details?
1. In order to secure an entry into NRC some unscrupulous persons may claim false linkage from anyone who was a resident of Assam/other part of India before the cut off date of 24th March (midnight), 1971.
2. In order to find out such false claims it would be required to cross check all linkage claims made against any legacy person.
3. Software has been designed to check all the Application Forms submitted and generate a computerized family tree i.e. the details of all persons who have claimed to be children/grandchildren of the same legacy person. To enable identify false claim, Family Tree details shall also be collected beforehand from the applicants during house to house visits of the verification team. This is called Manual Family Tree collection. The computerized Family Tree & Manual Family Tree shall be matched to identify false claims. If it is shown in the soft ware generated report that 6 brothers are claiming linkage from a certain individual, whereas the family has claimed to have 5 sons of the said legacy person, then the verification team would be able to detect the name of the so called brother not found in the manual form to be a false claim.
4. Having made to declare family tree details beforehand, unscrupulous elements will not be left with any chance to charge premium from persons claiming false linkage from their legacy.
5. Informing NRC authorities about Family Tree beforehand will lessen the burden of your family members to prove linkage during field verification to verifying officials.
6. As such submission of Family Tree would (1) help the verification team identify false claims (2) protect precious legacy data of any family against misuse by illegal migrant to enter NRC and (3) will be a valuable information on linkage for family members to substantiate their claim. Family Tree Verification
How to provide Family Tree details?
The verification team during house to house visit will be collecting family tree details of applicants. To save ti me of both the verifying officials and public during house to house visit, the public may fill up these details beforehand in the Manual Family Tree Form designed by the NRC authoriti es and distributed house to house. These Forms are also
available at NSKs, and on the website of NRC Assam www.nrcassam.nic.in Family Tree Verification
Is it mandatory to fill up the Manual Family Tree Form?
1. It is not mandatory for the public to keep the Manual Family Tree Form filled-up beforehand to submit to the verification team, but it will be crucial to provide the same information to the verification team during their house to house visit.
2. Under Rule 8 of The Citizenship Registration of Citizens and Issue of National Identity Cards) Rules, 2003, the verifying officials are empowered to ask any person to furnish any information within his knowledge in connection with the determination of Citizenship status of any person and the person required to furnish information
shall be bound to comply with such requisition. As such the public would be required to provide the family tree details to verification teams.
What if a family does not know in detail the names and addresses of all members of the family tree?
In that case the applicant family may give detail of only those members of the family who are known to them. While the verification team would mandatory capture the names of the first generation of the family, in cases of the family members of the second generation whose names or locations are not known, then the public may only
mention the nick names. If nick names are also not known then the number of children or grandchildren of the legacy person as known to the applicant shall be mentioned. In such cases against the serial number “Name Not Known” may be written Illustration of how to fi ll up Manual Family Tree Form . Family Tree Verification
Points to be noted while filling up Manual Family Tree Form:
1. If the family is using any other admissible document (and not NRC 1951 or any of the Electoral Rolls in that case the box naming “Legacy Data Code (LDC)” shall be left blank.
2. If in case the Legacy person has/had more than one spouse, the names shall be provided separated by comma.
3. Names of all deceased members, if any, shall also be required to be mentioned in the family tree.
4. All known Legacy Data Codes against the legacy person shall be mentioned in the Manual Family Tree Form to ensure that the alternate LDC are not misused by anyone.
5. Names of married daughters of the family also to be provided.
6. The Manual Family Tree Form can be filled up in Assamese/Bengali/Bodo/ English.
7. Family Tree details once submitted to verification officials can’t be altered or withdrawn. For more information visit official site of NRC Assam – Source