NIOS D.EL.Ed Study Material Download in Assamese, Kannada & Tamil – Hello readers , We hope our previous article – DELED Solved Assignment Answers article was helpful to you . Here we are back again with an another article – NIOS D.EL.Ed Study Material Download in Assamese, Kannada & Tamil . In this article we will share Language wise study books direct download link .
NIOS D.EL.Ed Study Material Assamese, Kannada & Tamil
As you all know NIOS has publish the study material in different language . If you are facing trouble to download study books in your own language then you can download it from here . We have listed direct download links for Assamese , Hindi , English, Bengoli , Marathi , Tamil , Telegu , Gujrati , Odia , Panjabi and other language as well . See below and find out study books download links .
How To Download DELED Study Material from nios.ac.in
If you are looking for NIOS DELED Study material to download in PDf format then you need to visit the official website of NIOS by visit nios.ac.in . Follow the below mention process and download study books in your own language.
1. First of all visit official website of NIOS – Nios.ac.in
2. Now click on program and select D.EL.Ed – Diploma in Elementary Education
3. Now you can see the below mention options –
- D.El.Ed. Programme Guide
- Handbook on Academic Support System (322 KB) PDF File Opens in a new window
- Practical Manual (522 KB) PDF File Opens in a new window
- D.El.Ed. Study Material
4. Click on D.El.Ed. Study Material
5. Now select your language , which language study material you want to download.
6. Then Pdf file will open and find download bottom at the top right corner.
Diploma In Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.)
About the Programme : Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) programme is a specifically designed package for inservice untrained teachers working in primary/ upper primary schools of different states of the country. The programme has been developed by the Academic Department, NIOS on the initiative of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India, keeping in view the NCF 2005, RTE 2009 and NCFTE 2010. The Programme aims at enabling the target group to develop in them skills, competencies, attitudes and understanding to make teaching and learning more effective
NIOS D.EL.Ed Study books Assamese, Kannada & Tamil