DELED 2nd Year Exam Form Fillup , Online Submission of DELED 2nd Examination Fees, Deled 2nd Semester Exam Form fill up, Online submit deled 2nd yead Admission fees. Deled 2nd year Exam Fess submission online- Hope you all done well in your deled 1st semester exam 2018 . Now its time for deled 2nd semester Online Admission and Deled 2nd year online exam fees / Exam form fill up. In this article we will focus on deled 2nd year online Admission and Exam fees online submission 2018. Read full article we will give you step by step process for Admission and submission of deled 2nd examination fees 2018.
Online Submission of DELED 2nd Year Admission Fees
Teachers who appeared on deled 1st semester exam 2018 , Now they have to submit deled 2nd year Admission fees online at DELED Official site @ Dled.nios.ac.in . Online Submission of II Year Admission Fees 2018 Last Date for Submission is extended upto 31st July, 2018. Submit your deled 2nd year online admission fees before 31st July 2018. See below mention step by step process and submit admission fees online.
1. At first you need to visit deled official site i.e – Dled.nios.ac.in
2. Now scroll down and look for admission notification option
3. The 2nd Year Admission is compulsory for all the D.El.Ed. Teachers enrolled with NIOS.
4. The 2nd Year Admission Fee is submitted online From 07-Jun-2018 to 31st-July-2018
5. Total Fee is 6000/- per teacher for II Year Admission
6. The unsuccessful or ABSENT Teachers in the 1st Semester Examination will appear in the subsequent examination of 1st Year after due registration for Exam after declaration of the Results. Such Teachers also need to pay for 2nd Year till 31st July-2018
Online Submission of DELED 2nd Year Exam Fees
If you are looking for DELED 2nd year examination fees or exam form fill up then you are right place. Here we will give full information about how to submission deled 2nd year exam fees online at Dled.nios.ac.in. Online Submission of 2nd Examination Fees 2018 ,Last Date is 31st July, 2018. So pay 2nd examination fees before 31st July 2018. See below mention steps and pay the amount. DELED 2nd Year Exam Fees submission process mention below.
The Examination fee for the Course 504,505 is accepted till 30.7.2018 and for the course 501 to 505 for those who have not submitted during first exam. The exam is Rs. 250/- for each course.
Process for Online Submission of Examination Fees. Kindly read before Submitting and making the payment
1. First of all you have to provide the Enrollment no of D.El.Ed
2. After putting the Enrollment no, click on the submit Button to move further
3. After that you have to select the Medium
4. After that if your percentage in Class XII (For General category teacher) is less than 50 and for other category is less than 45 percent then if you have taken Admission in NIOS select Yes else No
5. If you have taken Admission in NIOS in Class XII then provide the Reference no or Enrollment no (if you have got the same)of Class XII Admission, Do not mention the Reference no of the D.El.Ed Admission
After that Click on Submit button, you will be redirected to make the online payment
6. If Payment is successful then you will get the message, payment is successful, if you want you can take the print out of the same
7. At any time if you want to see the status whether the payment is made or not then just provide the Enrollment no and the Status of the Application will be visible on the Screen.
For more info – Visit Here